A day in the life of a pug in Portland's Pearl District. "Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Sig in a Blanket!



Sig in a Blanket! Posted by Picasa

This is how I'll always remember Sigmund during our first camping trip! It was the first time he actually got to sleep with us - because he's normally in his kennel - and because I was so cold and I needed a personal heater! He burrowed way down in the sleeping bag and kept my feet warm.

In the morning - Patrick took him, grudgingly, outside for a little "relief." He was so cold - he refused to go! After being dragged out - all I remember seeing were his paws - frantically scratching on the tent to get back inside... almost like, "Let me in! Let me in!"

Then - he wouldn't get up - so we wrapped him in this blanket and that's where he stayed all morning. Lucky dog!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://frontiernet.net/~pearlspuglove/


Search pug in the pearl on yahoo and see what comes up.

10:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Google