A day in the life of a pug in Portland's Pearl District. "Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras

Monday, March 06, 2006

Sigmund's Si-gar!


Sigmund's "Cigar" Posted by Picasa

This picture cracks me up! Sigmund walks around with his beef stick in his mouth like it's a big ol' cigar. Don't try to take it away either - he won't let you! He puts this in his mouth when he's in the mood to cuddle with you. It's his little hint!

Here's a fun website I found - you can enter your pooch in the "Cutest Dog Contest." Who knows - you may win $5,000. But just an FYI - Sigmund's already entered - so better luck next year! HA HA!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Anita,
This is a voice from your past in Merced, California! I just happened to be cleaning out my wallet and found your old Channel 30 Card...looked you up on Google and here we are.

Things are really busy here, growing like hell (the community, not my gut!). I have gotten along well with Katie who took your place, but I still miss you.

Hope all is well with you. My campaign Treasurer was a guy named Fabian Mills who used to manage Wired and the Starbucks downtown. He is now managing some Starbucks there in Portland that is open 24 hours....don't know the address, but if you see him, tell him "hey" for me....

Good to see you are alive, well and blogging. Love yer dawg!!

Jim Sanders
Merced, California

2:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

3:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Google