A day in the life of a pug in Portland's Pearl District. "Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Pug Around Portland
















Check out Sigmund's new set-up on my bike!
He rode 23 miles Sunday - around Portland - and never complained a bit!
We took Sigmund on "The Worst Day of the Year," Ride, (only it was sunny) and he loved it! Patrick created this new rack for my bike so Sigmund could go with me... don't worry, he's harnessed in. Let's just say he was the total hit of this ride. People could not get over him! Especially because he was so content just to ride along. I must have heard, "ahhhh," "so cute," "that's the best dog ever," about 3 dozen times! The best part - when we went really fast downhill he would stand-up and use his feet to scratch my back! Either he was saying, "go faster," or "slow down, lady!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Lance Armstrong has nothing on Sigmund. My prediction is that people will start wearing little yellow bracelets with the word "Sig-strong" on it.
Just wait.

8:40 AM

 
Blogger Caroline P said...

I hear Sigmund wants to be in the pink? That's what Patrick tells me anyway...

11:01 AM

 
Blogger Barkernews said...

OK. Now I wanna see you and Sigmund kick off the year at the Cherry Pie Road Race.
Great pics, great blog, and nice to see you on Bikeportland.org too!
-BB

12:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

3:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Google