A day in the life of a pug in Portland's Pearl District. "Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Pug in a Pose


Holiday Sweater Set! Posted by Picasa

Merry Christmas!!!!
Ok, Ok! I know I'm ridiculous... but look how cute he looks in his snowman sweater and scarf! We can't walk down the street in this outfit without people turning around to tell us how adorable he looks! (Patrick prefers not to walk him when he's wearing this!) I think he knows he looks cute because he gets a little sassy! It's funny - I hate big dogs in clothes, but I don't mind little dogs dressed up. The big ones creep me out! Any thoughts on that?

4 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

You keep dressing him up and I'm shaving my legs!

3:30 PM

 
Blogger Patrick said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

more pug more pug more pug!!! :-)

7:51 AM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Watson finally has a sweater. It makes him look even more "Sherlock Holmes" than before.
I never thought I'd be a "dog-in-sweater person" but i suppose change was in order!

4:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Google