A day in the life of a pug in Portland's Pearl District. "Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras

Monday, February 05, 2007

Model Good Looks


This is one of the dog kerchief's I made. You can check them out over at my craft blog Chic Chick. Sigmund is such a good model and a tolerant dog for letting me dress him!
I was never really a fan of these, but I made one for Salty Dog and had some left-over. When I put it on Sigmund, he just looked so cute, I made another! Thanks to my friend Beth for giving Sigmund one for Christmas... I had something to copy! And - that's the cutest one that convinced me to make these!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Google