A day in the life of a pug in Portland's Pearl District. "Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Pugs in the Pearl Playing Pug-a-War

Action shot!
This is Sigmund and his BPP (Best Pug Pal) playing pug-a-war with the catfish!
Oliver seems to get it more often, but I think that's just because Sigmund wants to chase him.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard it was National De-lurking Week, so I decided to stop by and leave a comment! Sigmund is so cute!

6:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attention! I have put up pics of my pugs on my blog so you all can see! Leave a comment on my blog and tell me what you think of them!

3:14 PM

 
Anonymous Glen Sanders said...

Pugs are an amazing breed. This is probably the nicest dog breed out there. Everyone that I know who has met mine is addicted, too.

1:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Google