A day in the life of a pug in Portland's Pearl District. "Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras

Monday, January 22, 2007

Look What I Made!

I figured out how to make dog collars!
So I got this sewing machine recently and I'm teaching myself how to sew.
(That's why Sigmund has been so neglected,)
And I figured, since I spend so much on collars for the little guy,
why not learn to make them myself!
Now I just have to decide which one to keep and which to share!
CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG TO SEE WHAT I'M SEWING:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! I'm hoping to learn how to sew soon.

7:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the collars....I want some for Roxy and Brandy!

8:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Google