A day in the life of a pug in Portland's Pearl District. "Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Little Thief!

Caught red-handed!
Sigmund loves to STEAL things.
He thinks it's funny when I chase him around the house.
But, the look on his face here says to me,
"I'M BUSTED!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh,
That's not the Only thing he likes to steal.....

2:46 PM

 
Blogger kathy said...

i have a pug too! and i've been wanting to figure out a way to strap him to me while i ride my bike. i saw patrick's pug backpack and i want one!! can you tell me where he got his? or how he constructed it? if you get this and want to share, please leave me a comment on my most recent blog posting(http://europegk.blogspot.com).
thanks!!! oh and if you want you can check out pictures of my baby thomas at http://new.photos.yahoo.com/lee_kathyw/album/576460762304824718

9:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Google