A day in the life of a pug in Portland's Pearl District. "Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Not... Gonna... Do it

Lately, Sigmund hasn't wanted to even step outside the door. (Could it be all the rain we're getting?) He will fight you. This is a picture of me dragging him off the couch! The funniest part -When we go to leave the building, if he even detects the slightest moisture, he's flat as a pancake on the floor. I literally have to drag his sprawled out body across the marble! It cracks people up! (Not me!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Can you drop by my blog and leave a comment on my most recent post? I need some new ideas for categories to add to my blog, so please leave a comment and tell me what new categories you think I should have!

5:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could it be that he realizes how ridiculous he looks in a snowman sweater? It's like the kid on Christmas Story when the mum makes him put on the pink bunny costume.

9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Google