A day in the life of a pug in Portland's Pearl District. "Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sigmund is SOOOO Famous!

First - Sigmund gets in the newspaper. Next - He's on the front page. Now - He's all over TV! (It helps that is happens to be my station and my story!)
"Must Love Dogs" is one of my special projects this month. It's a story about local singles utilizing their pets to find true love. We shot video at a dog park and a doggie date night at Lexi Dog... Two places I could never go without my little guy! So of course, he got to be in the video! Is there a cuter pug? (I know, I know... I'm slightly biased!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Google