A day in the life of a pug in Portland's Pearl District. "Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Pig, I Mean Pug in the Pantry


So - I'm in the shower and this is what Sigmund does. Mind you - this is 1pm... (I work late,) and he's already eaten breakfast and lots of treats - but he decides he needs a snack. I found him in the pantry digging away and biting at his food bag on the floor! He made one tiny hole - enough to get out once piece at a time. Good thing my shower was short... Otherwise I think he might have ripped an even bigger hole!

So what do you think? If I just let Sigmund have the whole bag of food... How much would he really eat? My guess... Until he popped! And then I'd really have a mess to clean up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Google