A day in the life of a pug in Portland's Pearl District. "Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Busted!

Sigmund didn't want to get up this morning...
So I let him "get up" in my bed!
I NEVER do that.
You guys already know my issue with dirty dogs
hanging out in my bed.
BUT... Look at that face!
He crawled right under the covers and settled in,
even placing his little head on the pillow.
Now - if he would just stop SNORING!

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

I knew that was why you changed the sheets......

12:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my three pugs sleep with me every night

1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Google