A day in the life of a pug in Portland's Pearl District. "Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Wait, That's Mine!

Just like kids... They always want what the other one has. I'll give Sigmund and Senator each their own bone, and they're happy for about 5 minutes. Then - they want what the other one has! That's when the wrestling picks back up. It's so funny - even if I switch their bones, they still want the other one's! I think Sigmund's getting tired of sharing. Senator doesn't give him a choice.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, like, I'm not on any IM thing, but Anita, we could still be Internet buddies. I'm not on any IM or chat things, so we can't chat, but we can chat through your comments. Still, want to be my Internet buddy? Even if I'm not on any IM chat things.

6:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

call me kennie instead of kbean

6:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the blog review i did fir your blog on my blog:

Sigmund's (And Anita's) Blog - Pug In the Pearl

Pug In the Pearl - It's a blog all about a pug named Sigmund Oliver and it's barely about his owner - Anita. Anita's husband Patrick - who has a blog all his own, by the comments I saw that he left on his wife's blog, acts like he hates Sigmund. I am not sure of it, but anything is possible. It sure seems like it. But Anita is ABSOLUTELY is LOVE wtih Sigmund! She and Sigmund are also on YouTube, her and Sigmund's YouTube name is akisseewilder, at least that's what it said when I watched one of her videos on YouTube. Quite a cute pug, quite! But not as cute as my pugs, of course. The link to her profile on YouTube is here http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=akisseewilder and she has four subscribers so far. Anita and Sigmund's blogn is interesting to read and it's all about the life of Sigmund! I, so far, have only seen one post that was about half about Anita. As owning three puggies myself, I enjoy reading about other pugs. If you have a pug or pugs, or just want a good read, I reccomend Pug In the Pearl. The link to the blog is below!

http://puginthepearl.blogspot.com/

9:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i meant for, not fir

9:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Google