A day in the life of a pug in Portland's Pearl District. "Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras

Monday, June 26, 2006

"Take Your Pug to Work" Day - Not Really

So Friday was take your dog to work day, so we thought. I didn't find out it was cancelled at KATU until I showed up WITH Sigmund. So - he had a half day there. It was so fun! He sat under my desk (actually - mostly in my lap) all morning while I worked. It's so interesting how a dog or a baby just calms people down and takes their mind off whatever stress is pending. I think take your dog to work day should be every day!!!

Oh ya - He's wearing his sweater vest. We didn't want to violate the dress code!
And - there's that tongue again! (who knows how I always catch it in action!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Sigmund,

Thanks for waking me up every hour barking when I was trying to sleep before my 100 mile Mountain bike race!!!

10:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Google