A day in the life of a pug in Portland's Pearl District. "Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Pooped pug (not the kind we like)

This is what a pug looks like after 5 days of play at the kennel / Doggie Day Care. (We were on vacation.)

He is pooped!
Trouble is, he's also poopy. Little buddy caught something there and hasn't been feeling too good... all over my house. You know what I'm saying?
Poor guy... and poor Pottery Barn rug!
Luckily - he usually goes for the bathtub - GOOD DOG!

1 Comments:

Anonymous kbean said...

this is why i do not leave my pugs at a kennel. i take them with me on vacation. plus, i could never be without my puggies.

1:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Google