A day in the life of a pug in Portland's Pearl District. "Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Yucky Puppy





FROM PATRICK'S BLOG -
"Don't believe the hype on Anita's site. Sigmund is a nasty beast who eats Cat Poo. Yesterday I saw him dig in Torrey's cat box and down a vile cat turd. He had downed it in the amount of time it took me to run to get the camera and snap this shot. That's cat litter on his snout. "

I can't keep him out of it!!!!! Everytime I turn around he's got his face in the cat litter box! I call it "kitty rocha!" (I know - that's gross!) He loves it! I even got new cat little that's like these crystal rocks and he still eats it. I know it's going to make him sick! YUCKY DOGGY!

2 Comments:

Blogger benglish said...

So what if Sig eats cat poo? Anita does too!

11:35 PM

 
Anonymous kbean said...

O.O she does?

7:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Google